KJGA Students Reached New Heights
“Dave has done a tremendous job of taking the many intricacies of golf and simplified them for my 8 year old to easily understand and process. After every lesson he comes away with a better understanding of golf and how to play better. As for me he has been able to take issues I was aware of in my own swing and give me a better understanding of what was the true cause of them. We have built a good game plan for me to improve my own game.”
– Tim Gustin, PGA Professional, Father, and Owner of Oakbrook Golf Club
– J.W. Cunningham, KJGA Student and Peters Township HS alumnus and NCAA Division 1 golfer at Saint Francis University.
“I first came to Coach Kuhn in my sophomore year of high school as a JV golfer who struggled to break 90. I had immense passion for the game yet struggled to improve and was very frustrated. Needless to say, Coach Kuhn’s program works; I finished my senior year as a WPIAL finalist reaching the goal that I set with Coach Kuhn the previous year. I also went on to win at the college level! The KJGA helped me to become the best golfer that I could be and taught me many life lessons along the way. Thanks Coach Kuhn!”
– Ben Peticca, KJGA Student who went from struggling JV player to WPIAL individual finalist & college player & winner at NCAA Division 3 W&J College
“The Kuhn Junior Golf Academy was the consummate learning experience for my son Ben. In just
2 years, Coach Kuhn took him from the JV team to the WPIAL Individual finals at Oakmont!”
– Dr. Bernie Peticca, father of KJGA student Ben Peticca
“The Kuhn Junior Golf Academy helped me take my game to the next level, physically and mentally. Coach Kuhn has prepared me for the college level and beyond and I wouldn’t be the golfer or person that I am today without him.”
– Connor Schmidt, KJGA student, Peters Township Golf Alumnus, NCAA Division 1 golfer at Drexel University, and U.S. Amateur participant in 2017 and 2019.
“I had been contemplating learning about AimPoint for a couple years and decided in 2020 that I would find an instructor and bring them to Pete Dye Golf Club to educate myself as well as our Members. That is when I found David Kuhn. His AimPoint clinic was fantastic! Our Members as well as myself were thoroughly engaged and entertained the entire time we spent with David………………….and yes we all became better putters.
After the clinic was over David and I found ourselves talking about the golf swing and I knew at that point I was with an instructor that could help me find my long-lost swing. David is unbelievably educated as far as the mechanics of the golf swing and can help anyone. I for one am looking forward to working with David for many years to come!”
– Chris McGinnis, PGA Director of Golf at Pete Dye Golf Club
“Coach Kuhn’s instruction was key to my success in winning the PIAA AA State Individual championship and earning a scholarship to Bucknell University. I have since won the PA State Amateur and multiple college events. I wouldn’t be where I am or continue this success without him! ”
– Chris Tanabe, Longtime Student, PA State Amateur Champion & NCAA Division 1 golfer at Bucknell University & the University of Maryland
“Dave is a very gifted golf instructor with the ability to work with an individual’s swing without forcing conformity to some ’norm’. He fine-tuned my son’s game to provide him with the tools to elevate his golf game. His instruction with AimPoint gave my son much needed confidence on the greens, being able to read putts with much greater accuracy. After working with Dave, my son enjoyed the BEST year of his junior career and will be continuing competitive golf at the collegiate level. I would highly recommend Dave to anyone looking to improve and get to the next level.”
– Jennifer Tanabe, mother of KJGA students Chris and Michael Tanabe
“Coach Kuhn and his golf academy got me to the next level that I had to get to in order to progress in my high school career. I went from not even making it out of sectionals my junior year to placing 6th at the WPIAL AA Individual Championship, 3rd and the PIAA Western Regional , and competing in the PIAA Finals. This is 100% because of the progress that I made in the Kuhn Junior Golf Academy.”
– Danny Morgret, KJGA Student and South Park HS player who Placed top 10 in WPIAL and PIAA competition and freshman at NCAA Division 2 West Virginia Wesleyan.
“With Coach Kuhn being my Dad the KJGA program was always a part of my development. After years of working with my Dad and his instructor friends, I finally see how the KJGA program prepared me to deal with the busy schedule and challenging competition at the college level. I even took a top 20 in my first college event and have earned a starting position as a freshman.”
– Synclaire Kuhn, KJGA student, Peters Township Golf Alumni, NCAA Division 1 Saint Francis University and top 20 as a freshmen at NEC Conference Championship.